Point Of Sale Analysis
A system that provides the supplier with data regarding sales to the various branches, stock and returned goods, and product sales to the consumer. The system provides a high-resolution picture, down to the level of the store, day and item, in stores on the organized market and selected private clients. It can supply an analysis of a wide range of operative parameters of sales performance among relevant retailers. The data supplied by the system is based on a combination of data from the EDI infrastructure and checkout sales data, which are updated daily. In this way, it is possible to obtain accurate, continuous follow-up on sales performance and performance analysis according to a wide range of parameters, such as:
- Indexes: quantitative sales, sell in and sell out – returns, stock
- Time periods: daily/weekly/monthly
- Sales channels: chain/sub-chain/store
- Item cataloging: departments/categories/ subcategories/items
To download the catalog
- The system also allows stores to be classified according to the supplier’s configuration of agents.